Kaxite sealing to supply Lens Ring Joint Gasket for all types Lens Ring Joint Gasket with good & superior quality, Lens Ring Joint Gasket hotline: 0086-574-87527771
Kaxite sealing to supply Double Jacket Gasket for all types Double Jacket Gasket with good & superior quality, Double Jacket Gasket hotline: 0086-574-87527771
Kaxite sealing to supply Corrugated Gaskets for all types Corrugated Gaskets with good & superior quality, Corrugated Gaskets hotline: 0086-574-87527771
Kaxite sealing to supply PTFE Envelope Gasket for all types PTFE Envelope Gasket with good & superior quality, PTFE Envelope Gasket hotline: 0086-574-87527771
Kaxite sealing to supply Rubber Sheet for all types Rubber Sheet with good & superior quality, Rubber Sheet hotline: 0086-574-87527771
Flange Insulation Kits are the most widely used form of controlling losses due to corrosion.They can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery, and chemical plants,to increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
Flange Insulation Gasket Kit
Flange Insulation Kits are the most widely used form of controlling losses due to corrosion.
They can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery, and chemical plants,
to increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
TYPE E - Type E gaskets are for full face protection of both flange faces
TYPE F - Type F are to fit the raised face surface area of the flanges.
TYPE D - Type D are made to fit the ring grooves on ring type joint (RTJ) flanges.
SEAL TYPE O - Gasket and O Ring are available in different materials to maintain constant contact with the flange face.
How to Order
Specify The Following:
* Specify Flange Size and Pressure Rating
* Specify Gasket Type: D, E, or F.
* Specify Gasket Sealing Element, Sleeve and Washer Material.
Insulation Gasket Types:
> Type E Gasket;
> Type F Gasket.
Type E Gasket:
Type "E" is a full face flange gasket, it's for FF Gasket with same out diameter asthe full face flange and precision cut bolt holes.
It is designed facilitates proper alignment of the gasket during installation.
This assembly minimizes the ingress of conductive foreigh matter between the portions of the flanges, outer side the rase face and reduces the risk of bridging.
Type F Gasket:
Type "F" Gaskets are made to fit the raised face protion of the flang only.
As there are no bolt holes in this F type gaskets, the out diameter of the gasket fit tightly into place assuring a well centered position.
Recommended Installation Procedure:
* Verify that the installation kits contain the material specified and the contents are not damaged.
* Clean and inspect pipe flange faces and apply lubricant to all threads.
* Install the gasket and align the flanges so the bolt holes will be centered.
* Use alignment pins in two diametrically opposite bolt holes whenever possible to assure proper alignment of flanges and gasket.
* Insert insulating sleeves into the bolt holes taking care not to use force which could damage the sleeve material.
* Insert the bolt with both insulating washers against the flanges followed by the steel washer and nut.
* Tighten two diametrically opposite bolts to 30% to total torque.
* Replace the two alignment pins with bolts and tighten the remaining bolts to 30% of the total torque value.
* Tighten all bolts to 50%, then to 100% of final torque value.
* Bolts should be of sufficient length to extend through the nut approximately 1/4".